Words Pictures Movies   films | cast | about | blog | oracle  

Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Tearing Something Out Of Your Brain!

Six days.

Six days until the camera rolls on the next WPM movie, HAVE GUN WILL MURDER. We have our cast and most of our props. We have our tiny crew ready. I've even started to work on some effects.

So hopefully by the 14th of October you'll be able to come here and download the next WPM extravaganza.

After that, look for our next short to roll in January. In the meanwhile, we'll be writing and learning how to pull off some of the effects for the feature. All exciting stuff and if we feel like it, we might even post some micro-documentaries here to get y'all excited about the process.

I am really looking forward to HGWM. I've spent some time in some weird psychological limbo for the past six weeks that was pointing me in the direction of failure when had I just opened my eyes and ears, I may have been very successsful. I may never know. I think I was actually trapped in my own mind.

I think the key to a successful life is to have goals and acting on them rather than letting them fester in one's brain. Its not only good creatively but makes one far more an attractive human being to know and associate with.

So my new theme is to tear the ideas out of my brain and put them into play out here, in this crazy place called reality.

Keep watching the Words Pictures Movies site for more info and hopefully far less self-analysis.


Comments:
I've been looking over the minidisc players, and am now even more confused. But at least I know some of the questions.
 
Damn! We forgot to write in a part for Neil to be dead or unconscious, covered in filth!

There's still time for a rewrite.
 
No more rewrites! And Neil, please don't make me paranoid...
 
> Neil, please don't make me paranoid

Like you need the help...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   July 2007   October 2007   December 2007   January 2008   March 2008   November 2008   February 2009   April 2009   May 2009   October 2009   July 2010   September 2010   November 2010  

Questions? Comments? Feedback?
wordspicturesmovies@gmail.com

All content © 2006 - Words Pictures Movies.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?